Located in the heart of Seattle’s SODO district, we specialize in the importation and sales of practical / collectible vehicles from Japan.
- Practical Japanese classics – Nissan Figaro & Skyline / Toyota Landcruiser & TownAce & HiAce / Mitsubishi Delica
- European sports cars – Porsche 911 / Lancia Delta HF Integrale / Renault Alpine / Morgan Plus 8
- Kei trucks and vans – Honda Acty / Subaru Sambar / Suzuki Carry & Every / Mitsubishi Minicab
- Kei cars like the Suzuki Cappuccino & Alto Works & Jimny / Honda Beat / Mazda AZ1
- Other exotics & race-cars – Nissan Nismo NSJ91 Saurus race car / RenaultSport Spider race-car / R5 Turbo2
- Motorcycles – Ducati 2-valve Desmo bevel & belt twins / Suzuki RG500 square-4 2-stroke / Honda NS400R & VFR400R / 250cc inline-4
We strive to connect our customers with their ideal vehicle. Find us around the greater PNW and say hello — we love to talk cars.
Meet our staff!
Long-time PNW car and motorcycle enthusiast. After graduating from model airplanes to homemade go-kart (modified riding lawn-mower) – Adam purchased a basket-case 1969 NSU Prinz as a 13 year old and proceeded to rebuild the motor and resold to prolific Spokane collector. The miliary bases provided exposure to 1960’s and 1970’s JDM vehicles and Adam imported some rare vehicles from Canada while at the UW followed by Gwagens and Landcruisers from Europe.
With the late 1980’s Japanese vehicles available for import into the USA in ~2013 – Adam started to commercial importation. SODO Moto brings 30+ years of hands-on automobile passion with an eye for the eclectic to our humble home just south of downtown Seattle.
(Purchasing / Sales)
Kai is in Nagoya and may be able to help you with on-site inspection of rare or unusual 1990’s to 2000’s vehicles. BMW Alpina / Renault Clio V6 / Renault Sport Spider / Porsche 996 GT3 ClubSport / Nissan R33 GT-R / Silvia S15 / etc.
Come hang out
by appt. Monday-Saturday
2548 Airport Way S.
Seattle, WA 98134