1995 Land Rover Defender 90 Soft Top – consignment.
Pacific Northwest rig with long-term ownership history (22 years for previous owner). Recent service including all fluids; new steering box; bushings; genuine LR springs; starter.
Exterior: Coniston Green factory color in great shape, mostly original. Paint was reapplied after replacement of both front wings and door panels due to a keyed door and offroad use that took place before I aquired it, and has some very light brush scratching, also prior to my ownership.
Interior: The interior is in great condition. Designed with a simplicity in mind. Seats are in excellent shape, with seat covers and roll bar pads from Badger Coachworks. Additional details include Mud UK driver/passenger seat riser rails, a custom fabricated aluminum locking storage box, Mac’s custom tie-down anchor plates and rings, a custom nylon-web gear loft, spray-on bed liner in the cargo area. It has a MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel with Rover center cap (Stock wheel is gone), Tuffy locking cubby box with original radio, Kenwood TM-D700A dual-band radio, and removable Garmin 176C ChartPlotter GPS.
Documentation: Includes the most documentation I’ve ever seen with a used car. Everything from a list of upgrades, service log, and maintenance records from new, factory literature including a VHS, window sticker, and magazine articles featuring the truck. All services records under my ownership have been kept, with work performed by either Lamorna Garage in Seattle Washington (Long history servicing classic LR’s on the west coast, and Rovin Rovers in Fall City, Washington.
- Badger Coachworks full canvas top,
- Safari Gard front bumper with Warn XD9000 winch
- IPF and Hella auxiliary lighting
- Rocker panel and underbody protection
- VDO gauges
- Custom aluminum storage box
- HAM radio
- On-board air with ARB front/rear lockers
- NRP custom stainless exhaust with custom Y pipe
- Stainless oil cooler and air locker lines,
- Double cardan driveshaft
- Rockware rear bumper/tire carrier
- OME springs and shocks,
- Braided oil lines
- Terrafirma rock sliders
- KAM 4.10:1 ring and pinion
- 160-amp alternator from Wrangler Northwest Power Products, Bosch spark plugs and Magnecor 8.5mm wires, an Odyssey PC1700T AGM battery, and Gulf Coast Rovers air breather kit with firewall-mounted manifold.
- Expeditionware spring retainers and isolators
- Rock Ware heavy-duty drag link
- Mud UK driver/passenger seat riser rails
- Custom fabricated aluminum locking storage box
- Mac’s custom tie-down anchor plates and rings
- A custom nylon-web gear loft
- Spray-on bed liner in the cargo area
- NATO 16″ steel wheels are installed with 255/85 BFG KO2s, and will include Toyo M55 tires 235/85- Both with less than 3,000 miles.
Welcome local inspection and can assistance with finding a shipping provider.